Monday, September 17, 2007

September 17th 14:15 hours

So I did some background research on my studio teacher (my private teacher), just google her name and you'll see what i came up with (Lynne McMurtry) turns out she's this humongous opera star in canada!!!! like the first 10 things that come up under her name are actually her. its insane!!!!!!!!! lynnemcmurtry.com is actually her lol. I am still a little in awe of this lol. I'm wondering if anyone is still reading my blog. But so anyways i'm going to go figure out whats wrong with my computer. I'll talk to everyone later,
Later,
Jeremy

o and dn't worry still missing rachael like crazy, going insane up here but living for the weekends.

2 comments:

norahs said...

Yes we are still reading your blog. This is how we find out what is happening at Fredonia so don't give it up.

Did Rachael tell you she is singing at our church this Sunday? Carole Missel's mom passed away so Pastor's not preaching (Dad is) and the choir's not singing. At first we were going to ask you but no time to practice, then we remembered Rachael... perfect and she agreed!
Well, have to go, have a good day! See you tomorrow - usual time?

Scott Alan Miller said...

I read you blog from the office but they don't let me post comments from there so you don't see responses from me. I get your blog via RSS/Atom on my feed aggregator RSS Owl so whenever you post I get it automagically. I would have to delete the feed to not see the updates.

Are you still ready SheepGuardingLlama? Tons of stuff on there these days. I have been very good about posting.