Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20th 21:01

Sorry for the decrease in number of posts. Been a little busy of late. But thats ok. Well so anyways. The week went ok I guess. Tomorrow is Friday THANK THE LORD. Long week on my end of the stick but that yet again is ok. Not gonna bore you with the details but yea. My pvt lessons teacher was gone this week to try out for an opera. So I had a very easy week. But yea I got my computer back up and running so i'm posting again. I went out skating for a little bit today but as soon as i got back i was majorly thirsty so i got a frappacino and a amp and now i'm like exploding because of it lol. Well i'm gonna get going. Time to do some gaming. Talk to everyone later,
later,
Jeremy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well since you haven't left another posting since this one I will just leave you happy bday wishes on this posting as well as on facebook and any other place I can think of... oooo myspace!! YAY!! not insane or stalkerish... I promiseeeee

norahs said...

Good idea Jessica - I'll leave a birthday wish here too! Plus texting and e-mails! This is going to be a fun day!!!!

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

but I guess that Jeremy has fallen off the face of the earth!! ohhhh yea I did talk to him last night, but he didn't say anything hmmm, oh well then I retract all my Happy bday wishes!! so HAHAHAHAHAHA oh and ps MY BDAY IS IN 3 WEEKSSSSSSSSSSSS

Unknown said...

wow jeremy, you are kind of boringggg you haven't posted in forever!!

oh yea ps, MY BDAY IS IN 13 DAYS