Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September 4th 17:23

Well today was very interesting. I got to do a lot of musical stuff. Like i had my first pvt lesson today which was cool. Ummmmm also I found out that i'm in a chorus that is a. doing The Messiah in December( which i already knew but is still a cool fact) b. In April my chorus is singing with BPO ( Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra). Also i'm going to be apart of a 2 day thing where my chorus goes out and we give a seminar to 2 different high schools.... pretty cool huh? Yea but I still miss Rachael like insanely, things have not gotten better in that department but its ok because i still talk to her on the phone a ton and i have the Lord on my side so thats all that matters. Well I'm going to go sing so i'll talk to everyone later,
later,
Jeremy

1 comment:

norahs said...

Hi Jeremy - when do you get to help with the seminar? That sounds like fun. What do you get to sing for your private lesson. I'm glad you are enjoying all the music! Sounds awesome!