Monday, September 3, 2007

September 3rd 20:35 hours

well i'm back at school and saying goodbye to Rachael for the second time was not easier at all than the first. People keep saying it'll get easier but it just keeps getting harder. I feel so lost without her. Only her the lord and my parents are keeping me here at fredonia. But if Rachael goes to Valley Forge this upcoming year i'm going to go to Valley Forge and if she goes to Fredonia then i'm going to stay here. I feel like either place will be good for my education and i absolutely will not be able to go another year away from her at college. I would go insane. I refuse to not be at the same college as her this upcoming year. I only have 3 classes tomorrow though so that should be a bit better hopefully i'll be able to call home a ton just to hear Rachael's voice. Well i'm gonna get going but i'll talk to everyone later. This was just a post to let everyone know that i'm back and i'm posting again. ( I won't be posting on weekends because i'll be with Rachael:D)
Later,
Jeremy

No comments: