Thursday, August 30, 2007

August 30 15:01 hours

Well i'm sorry that i haven't been here to post a blog all day but I'm finally here to do so. Well Dave and I set up the tv stand just a couple minutes ago. Yes it took us a full week to do so. But so anyways still feeling miserable but i got a ton of sleep today. I haven't been sleeping the best since i got here but i did manage to get like 4 or 5 hours of sleep today :D it was nice. But so yea it was an easy day today cuz i had 2 classes and they were both canceled so hey i won't complain. I have a little hmwk due tomorrow but i'm going to do that after supper. Well just updating you that I'm still alive and everything is ..........ok..... lol. Well i'll talk to everyone later i'm going to see if I have Masterworks chorus tomorrow cuz if not then i can come home early. And Rachael will be able to come and pick me up :D. But if not then i'm going to pick her up from her work. Well i'll talk to everyone later,
Jeremy

No comments: