Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27th 12:25

Well I just got through with my first classes of the day. Everything went smoothly pretty much although world poetry was utterly boring. But thats all good. I'm talking with the love of my life right now and i can't wait to see her still. One of my classes got canceled today due to auditions so that starts next week which is pretty cool. But anyways my next class is a programming class i think. Which should be pretty easy seeing how i've taken the class before so thats all good. Well i can't wait to come home yet again. But things might be easier cuz the parents sent word that i might be able to take my car to school cuz the person that i was supposed to be car pooling with dropped out of school on her second day. :( JULIE i'm prayin for you.
Well i'll talk to all of you later
Jeremy

No comments: