Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27th 18:42 hours

Well i just wanted to say thanks to all those that have been praying for me. Its been helping me immensely. And all the emails and comments help too. Thanks jessica for the comment. I'm glad that you commented. Well i'm completely and utterly bored but tonight i think that i'm going to go out and get my shark. Just for the fun of it. I want my shark badly. He's gonna be sick. But so yea anyways. Tomorrow i have 2 classes so chances are you'll be finding me online a lot when i'm done with my hmwk. But i actually am probably going to do that tonight. Yes that is right i have homework already. I have to read some stuff for world poetry so i'm probably going to go do that later tonight. But my roommate "needs" the room for a little bit tonight so i won't be back on for a while or at least until he's done. I may go do my hmwk right now actually that way i can try to take my mind off of complete and utter depression. So I'm gonna sign off for now and talk to all of you guys later.
peace,
Jeremy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are very welcome jeremy! I do sort of know how you feel, even if I'm not quite as far away as you. Good luck in your classes tomorrow!