Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 11:29 hours

Well still miserable but the Lord is helping me and so is Rachael and so is my family so I know that i can last a week without coming home but anymore i doubt. But so i just got out of my morning classes and everything went.....ok. Still thinking about Rachael just as much as ever and I can't stand not seeing her everyday but I'm.... living lol. Thats about what there is too it. But the only good thing i see right now is that I'm starting to read my bible a lot more because thats what interests me now. Well i'm gonna go read for a while so i'll talk to everyone later. My homework is all done so i'm basically free for the rest of the day minus one class. Well i'll post later about the daily devotional and I'll talk to everyone then.
Later,
Jeremy

No comments: