Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28th 18:30 hours

Well I just had my audition for the chorus's and i am hoping i did well but i feel like i just did ok. My throat has been dry all week long and i can't seem to sing right. But life goes on. I feel i did well enough. Anyways i'm gonna go get my hmwk done. I"ve already got my music theory done and my programming. I just need to print out my programming but the printer in the hall isn't working and the library is closed so i'm either going to have to do that in class tomorrow or try to find a time where i can print it out before class(probably what i'm going to do). But so i have english yet. I have to read some poetry weeeeee lol. Sorry trying to joke around lighten things up a little bit. Trying to get myself to smile. Still absolutely miserable but i'm living for the weekend and i kno i can at least make it that long. Well time to go finish hmwk. Later everybody,
Jeremy

No comments: