Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28th 14:41 hours

Well today was very interesting. I took a closer look at my schedule and realized i had gone to the wrong chorus yesterday. But thats ok cuz the one that i'm supposed to be in hasn't met yet. It's still in the audition stage. Which is cool cuz today at 6 i'm auditioning for a couple. But yea so it was a very interesting day. Its almost over, just a few more hours. YES!!!! Then i'm one day closer to comin home and seeing the love of my life. I can't wait to wrap my arms around her lol. The instant i'm out of class my parents are taking me home :D and then if i can drive the course i get to take my car up :D i can't wait. I just want to be able to come home cuz i'm going to come home every weekend and every other time that i can. But so anyways back to my dorm as usual. I get bored in here sometimes but at least i'm safe and no one is going to be trying to get me to drink. One thing that i'm afraid of is that I'll change if I start being closer friends with some of these guys cause honestly some of them don't have the best morals and they aren't the kind that i want to hang around. Like the only ones out of the group that are cool and think its good that i stick up for what i believe in are Dave the MAN morris and Kevin Fellows. So i like hanging with them but as soon as anyone else joins and the talk to starts to go to alchohal thats my cue to get out of there. Dave doesn't really drink and i know that kev does but they're both cool about it and don't get amazingly out of their minds drunk and they take care of their friends too over getting drunk themselves. But so anyways i'm gonna go play some cod with a friend i met here. Later everybody
Jeremy

No comments: