Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26th 22:36

Well here i am again. Nothing to do. I guess i just love typing randomly. But so anyways I've decided i've been alone enough for now so i'm going to buy myself a shark. Yep a shark. Her name is going to be Rachael. Yes after my girlfriend because i miss her so much. I still feel like crap. I don't have much to say really. Mainly i'm just really bored sad tired and really down about everything. Still breaking down about the same amount as the first day. I desperately want to go home. I really need prayers right now. I'm feeling more and more alone as time goes on. So if you believe in god plz pray for me and if you don't send a prayer up there even if you don't think theres anyone up there to do anything about it cuz i guarrentee you there is someone. Well we'll see what happens and if i can stay. Who knows

Jeremy

No comments: