Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28th 10:09 hours

Well as you can tell i blog a lot. I used to have a blog but ended up not using it anymore lol. But so anyways, the day isn't going any better yet. Still feeling really crappy, I'm losing the desire to leave my dorm at all cuz the only person i kno on campus now is a junior who graduated from york a long time ago(tazio dragani). And other than that theres dave but dave is starting to hang out with this girl that he likes a lot more. So i don't really go out with anyone here cuz i kno that basically all everyone is doing is drinking and i refuse, absolutely REFUSE to do so. So theres no point in me even leaving my room cuz i kno no one and i don't feel like meeting a bunch of drinkers. Its pointless. So therefore i get a lot of time to do blogs etc. Well anyways i'm gonna go play some call of duty 2 and try to take my mind off of things......try.
later
Jeremy

No comments: